Monday, March 25, 2013

The Small Things

My two favorite quotes for this season of my life:

¨If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves.¨ - Maria Edgeworth

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” ― Mother Teresa


Honestly, I thought I would have done more with my life by now. Or had more to show for what I have done. It has definitely been a decade of "small things with (sometimes) great love." My season of small things is not over yet, and if we choose to homeschool Raccoon and Robin, it will be a long time before I am back in the world. I know that mothering is a huge gift, and I don't take that blessing lightly. So I will go about my daily business quietly, but with the hope that some of my other dreams are not lost, they're just improving with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment