Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring has come!

I changed the pictures on my blog header and the colors to celebrate a new start for me and our family, now that Robin is here. I wrote about her birth being the start of spring in my life after a long winter, and it's true.

This is my newfound verse for the year. Colossians 3:16-17 "Let the message about Christ completely fill your lives, while you use all your wisdom to teach and instruct each other. With thankful hearts, sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God. Whatever you say or do should be done in the name of the Lord Jesus, as you give thanks to God the Father because of him."

This was my old header picture, symbolic of celebrating despite the winter.

 
 
 
Flower and tree images thanks to Wikipedia, Spring (season)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment