Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Introducing Siblings & Pictures

There was one idea that I forgot to mention in my previous post about how to help Raccoon adjust to the baby. (I also don't remember where I saw it, but it's not mine.) Since Raccoon doesn't remember all the attention he got as a baby, it's a great time to get out his baby pictures and show him how we did the same things for him that we'll do for Robin.

My computer also periodically reminds me that I have never backed up any of my photos from the last three years, so I'm combining this into a "make a special photo album for Raccoon and backup CD" project. Since Raccoon's "I hate pictures" phase started sometime after he turned a year old, I don't actually expect it to take too long for me to pick out my favorites from his first three years. We'll see if those are famous last words, as my mom would say. I have one more month before baby Robin comes and the nesting-I-have-to-get-everything-done-right-now instinct is finally starting to kick in. Here's a picture of Raccoon:

 

 
Moments after birth, October 13, 2009
 

No comments:

Post a Comment