Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dear Robin

As much as I wonder how I will manage with two, I am impatient to hold you, to discover what you are like, and to have you safely here. Two more months. You still have so much growing to do. I know that you wiggle like crazy when I get close to the heat of the stove, or when I tell Raccoon bedtime stories. If he leans on my belly, you kick him right back. You get the hiccups and move a lot, but I like the reminder that you're having a good time in there.

I have been so tired and overwhelmed lately that I haven't been grateful enough. I didn't think that I would ever be pregnant again, yet here I am, and here you are. No matter what, you are an amazing miracle, and I am so thankful for you. I do want to enjoy each moment, since two months will go by in a blink. Your brother is three years old already, that's how I know that time really does fly.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment