Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bladed Underflow - A Little Word Fun

This random phrase generator is endless fun to a verbivore like me. Almost as good as my ginormous dictionary. The title of this post was my first click. I wish I'd known about this when I was looking for a name for my blog. I could have been:

The Fuming Acorn
The Adequate Whim
The Truant Husk
The Spacial Washout
The Uttered Nerve
The Crushed Page
Next to the Lung

It does sentences too. They even have an obscure word setting. So without further ado, I present to you my first two nonsense poems (titles, phrases, and sentences exactly as generated, I just kept clicking until I found ones I liked then put them in an order that appealed to me):



Bladed Underflow

Under an acorn fumes the incoherent country.
A resistance relaxes near a complaint.
The repaired intolerance predicts a surprising ignorance.
An utter nerve dares an unsatisfactory calm.

 


Bantering Scrutiny 

Beside the elephant orbits the refrain; it's planet overlaps a gossip.
Within the patronizing thumb clicks the furry bliss.
The thumb orbits opposite the ocean.
Why can't the conscious grammar change?

 


Aaaaaaah! Somebody stop me! Or join me, then I would feel less weird. :)


p.s. Happy Birthday to my beloved King. I am so glad that we serve the King of Kings together.

No comments:

Post a Comment