Saturday, November 3, 2012

I am... Grateful

Despite how hard the last three years (and more) have been, I am grateful. I am blessed. November is a great month for thankfulness. Sometimes I can get too focused on the negatives and forget to appreciate the good things in my life. So today, I am grateful that:

* I have an amazing three year old son
* Baby Robin moves around so much, reassuring me that she's okay.
* I am still married.
* I have a house, food, clothes, and all those other material things.
* Jesus saves.
* Christmas is coming! I finally feel ready to celebrate this year. I might even put up my decorations early.
* I recently organized all of Raccoon's things, so our living room no longer looks like a toy depot and we can actually sit on our couches.

No comments:

Post a Comment