Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Word of the Year 2014: CHERISH

The three contenders were: steadfast, enough, and cherish.

And the winner is CHERISH.

Childhood is so fleeting. I want my children to have a happy one, despite how nontypical it's likely to be, living between two countries. Today we moved into my parent's home as we prepare to return to South America in a little over a month. Raccoon was not happy with the change, but his anger passed and there were no huge meltdowns like we would have seen even a few months ago.

Kitty, on the other hand, keeps taking us to the door. She wants to go home, and we cannot explain that home is here, for now.

I want to cherish my family, each moment with them, because you never know when everything might suddenly change.

Peace and Light to all of you.


Other words I've found:
Held
Quality
Embracing
Story
Humility - fb
Refresh - fb


p.s. I actually changed my word to sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment