Saturday, February 18, 2012

Juanita the Weasel

I loved the weasel. Dear hubby wanted to know why I was laughing so hard but he didn't get it, so I think this post was more of an inside joke. But a screaming weasel in an apron is something I think every female can relate to on some level. Maybe with a personalized caption though. The original poster (click at your own risk) put "The Souffle is Ruined!" (with a swear word) so DH definitely did not think that was at all funny, but with my history of failed efforts at domesticity, I thought it was. Chuckle. Sigh. I think I'm going to print her off and take her to my next playgroup so we can all suggest captions. If I get some good ones, I'll let you know.

Below, Juanita the Weasel sums up all my fears about the possibility of a second child. More intensity, sleeplessness and food issues? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment