Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas with you in Heaven

I'm looking forward to following Small Bird Studios'

I have wallet-size photos of SB, N, and J, but I haven't decided whether I want to put each one on an ornament, a stocking, a candle, or something else. I am going to make a color copy so that if I mess up it is not the end of the world. Below is the pictures I plan to use of SB.


SB (11 months old)
b. 7/17/05 
came to us 6/06
d. 7/28/07



N (5 years old)
b. 8/03, came to us 6/07, left 12/08
adopted 7/09



J (3.5 years old)
b. 12/04, came to us 6/07, left 12/08
adopted 7/09



Ultimately, I am not sad that N and J were adopted, because I believe it was by a loving, Christian family. What I mourn is that they are no longer part of my life. I wish that I had done things differently so that we could have been their forever family. I miss them; I would like to know how they are doing; I pray for them often; and I hope that they are happy.

I am including all three of "my girls" here because I want to celebrate their lives and the time they spent with us. I also want Raccoon and baby Robin to grow up knowing their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment