Thursday, November 15, 2012

I am... Dreaming

of a white Christmas... but no snow for us this year. Next year hopefully we'll be spending Christmas in the States with family, so Raccoon and Robin will get to see snow then.

I went to the library yesterday, and my books aren't due back until December. What!? I've been so busy with things (being sick mostly) that the holidays have snuck up on me this year. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, so at the stores it's straight from back-to-school decorations in September to Christmas things in October, but I wait until December to put up our tree.

I'm looking forward to following this...


and doing some things this year in memory of my three girls in December.

The only thing I want for Christmas is a happy month of family celebrations, and to have my baby girl safely in my arms after the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment