Sunday, November 13, 2011

Trust Your Instincts

One of my favorite pieces of advice from a college professor was, "If it's not working, stop doing it."

Albert Einstein said: "One should not pursue goals that are easily achieved. One must develop an instinct for what one can just barely achieve through one's greatest efforts."

"Any parent knows the doubt monster and those of us charting an unconventional path know him even better," from the blog Diapers to Driver's Ed.

Trust myself with the things I think Raccoon needs: multi-age friend time and more resilience.

5/13 Edited to add - Raccoon's residence has improved a hundredfold, as shown by our recent move. I am so proud of him. These are still my prayers for him.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I totally appreciate the shout-out! Thanks so much--looking forward to reading through your posts!

    Blessings, Holly

    ReplyDelete