Thursday, November 10, 2011

Naps

Raccoon has decided this week that he no longer wants to take a nap. He is two years and 1 month old. When I did foster care, even my 5 year old took a nap. So I'm thinking, "No more afternoon nap?! You've got to be kidding me!?" but I repented when he fell asleep at 7 pm instead of his usual 10-11 pm.

We also have some visitors coming in about 10 days, so I'm just going to take this time to see what our napless days look like before I try to figure out how this is all going to work.

Edited to add: Thankfully, he was just getting his molars and did eventually go back to taking a nap. Phew! 

Edited to add: He officially gave up his afternoon nap at 3 years, five months, just one month after his baby sister was born. That one month had several blissful, shared naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment