Saturday, October 12, 2013

Evaluation, Part III

So far things have come back mostly okay with a few flags here and there, but nothing concrete enough for a definitive diagnosis. I wish I could have afforded the private neuroeducational eval I had scheduled for next week, but I had to cancel because $1500 is a lot of money. Sigh.

My mommy gut says to keep digging. So I am gathering forces for another attempt at the mysterious referral system. I just don't want to wait until he's ten and think, I wish I'd done somethong when he was three.

Because.... Drum roll please.... Tomorrow my baby turns four!

No comments:

Post a Comment