Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hello nausea, old friend

When I was pregnant with Raccoon, I spent months 2 to 4 throwing up all day long. I'll be 8 weeks tomorrow, and the nausea is picking up. I was hoping I wouldn't be sick this time around, but now I'm just praying for strength to get through each day. Plus Raccoon has been sick since Sunday and that's never fun. He's napping now so I'm off to get some necessary zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's. But no matter how rough this pregnancy gets, I'm still so thrilled because Baby S is my miracle baby. P.S. EVERYONE is telling me this little one is a girl, but I'm still feeling boy. Any guesses? :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh mama! Nausea is a bummer. Have you tried ginger?
    ~Colleen
    www.theadventuresofthefamilypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're nauseous! I took Vitamin B6 this time around and it really helped. The therapeutic dose is between 100mg - 200mg a day depending on the person. Hope you find something that works and feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I switched my vitamin and it's a little better, but I'll look into ginger and B6. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete