Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Word of the Year 2023 Part 1

 I came today to my blog to refresh my mind with my WOTY 2023.... and lo and behold there was no post here!?!?! I have recently discovered that I have a touch of ADHD and dyslexia, so not finding a post is not too surprising. I probably logged on, wrote other things, and logged off while forgetting the ONE THING I came here to do in the first place. Like going to the grocery store for milk and spending $100 but still coming home with no milk.

What I did do was add blogger and shortcuts to my blog to my phone home screen, so at least I had a clear pathway forward when I did not find the expected post. WOTY has single-handedly kept this blog's heart beating some years all by itself (a little redundancy in that sentence but I still love it.)

The good news is I'm still here. The bad news is, I can't remember my Word Of The Year, which is actually usually a phrase. Maybe I posted it on my Facebook page... I'll be right back. Hopefully. Maybe. With ADHD one never knows...

Did I mention that my husband, Byron, and I started a podcast? We've done two episodes of Gudino Gold. You can find it on Spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment