Monday, August 13, 2012

Dear Kitty,

I had the most wonderful dream about you last night. I was at the hospital, getting an ultrasound, and I could see you so clearly. You had such a happy face, and you were so chubby. I could quickly see that you were a boy! I woke up with such a feeling of peace and well-being. We'll see if the boy part is true, but I know that you are going to be such a blessing for our family. I can't wait to meet you.

Love,
Mama

ETA: I originally titled this "Dear Baby S." but changed it after I chose the name "Robin"

ETA: 5/13 Chubby yes, boy no. :)

ETA: 11/13 For the sake of clarity, I have gone back through and changed all references to my daughter on this blog from Robin to Kitty. It's just a better fit.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful dream! How many more weeks until you get to find out what you're having?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 weeks! I'm going to wait till week 20 so it's more for sure, so around mid-Sept.

      Delete