Monday, September 23, 2019

September 2019 Bookstack

Do you have a bookstack somewhere, waiting to be read? This is one of mine. I have given up on the others and plan to donate them tomorrow to a booksale at my local library.

I was enrolled in 3 college classes that started today, but I withdrew on Friday. The feeling is bittersweet. I felt mostly relieved by my decision during the busy day, but now that night has fallen, I wonder if I made the right choice? Will I have the courage to try again? Does life ever really ease up? Was this my one chance? There is a part of me that wishes I had not peeked behind the veil between my life and that one. It is hard not to lose hope on a night like this.

Except my book stack makes me happy. There are still plenty of stories to be discovered, plenty of things to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment