Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Book Notes: First Dads

By Joshua Kendall

Parenting and Politics from George Washington to Barack Obama





I picked this book up awhile ago from my local dollar store and finally finished browsing through it today. 

These were my favorite quotes:





The author's conclusion was that being a good father did not necessarily make you a good President, not did being a bad father make you a bad President. The ideal would be, however, to do well at both. The role of President, is so diverse that all personality types may find their niche and a way to be what the country may need at that time and place. I think that a man's family life is important when considering him for a leadership role.

I also think it will be much easier to be the second female President than the first.



No comments:

Post a Comment