Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pondering: Scale

I love certain kinds of discoveries. I don't exactly understand A. Garrett Lisi's Theory of Everything, but what I do get from the paragraph below is that maybe, the smallest and largest framework of everything is the same.

"If his idea proves correct, it could be that the E8 structure provides the infinitely small and unobservable framework for all matter and forces in the universe. It is also possible that the E8 is an image of what our universe as a whole looks like. But before investigation into what E8 represents, it must first be proven that the E8 is really what Lisi suspects it might be."

God gave us so much to discover. Whenever I feel tempted not to trust Him, I'm going to remember this amazing image, which, oddly enough, reminds me of some artwork given to me by an old friend as a reminder of how to keep my life in balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment