Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dear Raccoon,

Today you are four, and my best buddy. From three to four you have change so much, becoming more independent, changing countries, starting school, and getting a baby sister who adores you. You  amaze me every day. I can't wait to see what this year holds. You asked me today if you're old enough to go to a big school now. I said that I was planning on homeschooling you and you said you'd like that. I hope you and I are always best buds. You are so brave, and work so hard at everything. You have a lot more self-control and like to experience the world. You love surprises, playing with your cousins, and going to school. Daddy went on a 19 day business trip and surprisingly, we did fine, with lots of help from Grama and Grampa. You and me are like two peas in a pod. I love you so much, my little hero.

A blessing on you today and always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment