Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Book Notes: The Truth About Butterflies

There have been times that both of my children would only stay asleep by lying on my chest, close to my heart. It is for times like these that I signed up for BookBub. Reading is like breathing for me. My mom taught me to read when I was four, so I feel like books have always been an important part of my life. And if anyone out there is wondering how I find time to read with two small children, I will just reply that I read very quickly!

I chose to receive a daily e-mail with free books in the categories of biography, memoirs, religious, inspirational, and children's fiction. The Truth About Butterflies by Nancy Stephan is a memoir about a mother's journey to and through the loss of her daughter. The last chapter, about a box of memories that she discovered after her daughter's death, is very powerful.

"But she can hear Me."

Read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment