Friday, August 31, 2012

My Baby Girl

I haven't been to visit her in awhile, but my husband stayed with Raccoon one morning so I could do some paperwork and stop by her grave. The 5 year anniversary of her death was July 28, and going back to the cementery was harder than I thought it would be. I could remember so clearly the day we buried her, and all of the dreams I have lost since then.


But as Paul says, "...I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus" (I Thes 4:13-14). So even though I felt the grief wash over me again, I also celebrate that SB is completely whole, perfect, and with Jesus.

I love you, little one, and I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment