Friday, April 27, 2012

Two

I used to do foster care for two little girls. I grew up in a family with two parents and two children. I like two. It feels balanced to me with just the right amount of give and take. Right now I only have one child, and up until recently, one was more than enough. But lately I've begun to wonder. Hubby is definitely liking ONE. I don't know how we would handle two, but I'm willing to take the leap. I'm reading about Hannah and Samuel right now, and asking the Lord, so we'll see what happens.

p.s. Our trip was wonderful, but it is good to be home. One funny thing I noticed is that everything is smaller here - the rooms, the sidewalks, the counters are lower, the streets are narrower. I felt a little like Alice in Wonderland, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment