Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Nablopomo is here again!

This year has been one of much upheaval and rebirth in my walk with Christ, my marriage, and my family. The more going on in my life, the less I'm on here. But this month, I'm attempting (attacking?!) National Blog Posting Month (Nablopomo) and National Novel Writing Month (Nanowrimo), so here I am again.

Where have I been? My husband, two kids, and I spent 9 months on furlough in Washington State, then we returned to Ecuador in August. This was the time that we almost didn't come back, but we had left some things undone in our ministry and personal life, so here we are. Welcome to my home!



This is our house. We're hoping to finish it, inside and out, this term.




For now, this 0.5 acres is our home.


The view from the chicken pen out back.

No comments:

Post a Comment