Thursday, March 26, 2015

A bit of the crazies

It has been raining here nonstop for a week or so and the kids are about to drive each other crazy. They play well for awhile, then perfect the art of the sibling tease and scream. But I am thankful for the rain.

Today I am scheming 101 ways to take a longer nap, and I plan to put into practice at least the first ten.
1) Wear out kids
2) Wear them out some more
3) Play outside
4) Play inside
5) Run as much as possible (them, not me)
6) Lots of lunch
7) A walk
8) Settle into bed with a movie for Raccoon
9) Kitty gets to watch a few animal videos on youtube
10) Lay down in bed
11) SLEEP!

Kitty was up all night with a cold, so this is the grand sum of my plans for the day. Any school we get done will be a plus.

I'm off to complete #7.

No comments:

Post a Comment